Eligibility for Admission: Only Women graduates in Arts or Science from any recognized university in Karnataka or any other state are eligible to seek admission to the B.Ed. Course.
Specially Note for Eligibility Certificate: All the candidates other than Karnataka state Women university, Bijapur should obtain eligibility certificate from Register, Karnataka state Women university, Bijapur before the admission to the B.Ed. course in our college. They have to attach a copy of eligibility certificate along with the application form.
The candidates have to pay Rs. 24/- for the eligibility form fees, Rs.303/- for the students within state and Rs.1222/- for student out side state.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
1. School Living Certificate and S.S.L.C. Marks Card.
2. Original Marks card B.A. / B.Sc., I, I, III with 3 sets of Xerox Copies.
3. Eligibility Certificate form Karnataka State Women university, Bijapur.
4. Migration Certificate from previous university.
5. Passport size photographs 4.
6. Caste and Income Certificate issued by concerned Tahashildar for only S.C. and S.T. Students.
7. P.H. Certificate from the concerned authority.
The following content cum methodology subjects are provided in this college under the regulations for the B.Ed. course each student teacher will have the option of taking any two of the following subjects under Ed-4 and Ed-5 and this should invariably be mentioned in the column No. 12 provided in the application form enclosed herewith.
Content cum Methodology subjects under Ed-4&5.:
1. Methods of teaching Kannada.
2. Methods of teaching Marathi.
3. Methods of teaching English.
4. Methods of teaching Hindi.
5. Methods of teaching Mathematics.
6. Methods of teaching Physic.
7. Methods of teaching Chemistry.
8. Methods of teaching Biological Sciences.
9. Methods of teaching History.
10. Methods of teaching Geography.
1. The two content cum methodology subjects offered under Ed-4& 5 should have been studied by the candidate ate the degree level.
2. Those who have studied Economics, Political Science and Sociology have to opt method of teaching history.
3. If there are less than 5 student for a particular C.C.M. then that C.C.M. subject may not be provided in this college.
1. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
2. All the fees are to be paid at the time of admission.
3. Any changes in the fees structure as per university rule will be implimented.
Section A : Regulations
Scheme of studies and Examinations
At the B.Ed. Course
The internal assessment will be done based on the following
i) 2 tests and 2 assignment in each paper
ii) Teaching practice (12+12) lessons. one criticism lesson
iii) Participation in co-curricular activities.